- Room Temperature
- 82 Kilograms (kg)
- 1.53 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- Sodium Acetate Anyhydrous
- Sodium Acetate Anhydrous
- Sodium acetate anhydrous is used as an electrolyte replenisher in isosmotic solution for parenteral replacement of acute losses of extracellular fluid without disturbing normal electrolyte balance. Sodium acetate is an organic sodium salt.
- Paints, food, Toothpastes, Water Treatment, Industrial
Sodium Acetate Anhydrous
We are accepting orders for Sodium Acetate Anhydrous for a minimum 500 kilogram. This is provided in the anhydrous grade for molecular biology. The value of assay is greater than or equal to 99 percent. It is provided in solid form and its autoignition temperature is 1112 F. The range of pH for this product is 8.5 to 9.9 (25 C, 246 g/L). Further, the solubility of Sodium Acetate Anhydrous is rated as H2O: 100 mg/mL. It is offered in the packaging of 250 gram, 1 kilogram and 5 kilogram, depending on client's requirements.
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 30000 Per Month
- 3-4 Days
- All India
FF-101&102, Rangam Resicom, Nr. Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Town Hall, New Karelibaug Vadodara Gujarat India +918035948588