Price And Quantity
- 4377 degree cent.
- 1855 Degree
- 211.24 Grams (g)
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Industrial Grade
- Zirconium Carbonate is used as an intermediate for the manufacture of zirconium compounds. It is used in manufacturing paint drier auxiliaries, pigments, various catalysts and paper sizings. Generally, Zirconium compounds are used in TiO2 pigment coating and leather tanning.
- Metal, Paints, Toothpastes, Water Treatment, Plastic, medicine, Industrial
Zirconium-bearing compounds are used in many biomedical applications, including dental implants and crowns, knee and hip replacements, middle-ear ossicular chain reconstruction, and other restorative and prosthetic devices.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 2000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- 50 kgs
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Asia
- All India
FF-101&102, Rangam Resicom, Nr. Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Town Hall, New Karelibaug Vadodara Gujarat India +918035948588