- Room Temperature
- 2.2 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- 84.99 Kilograms (kg)
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Industrial Grade
- Uses: Sodium nitrate is used as a food preservative and a salt substitute. It is also used in dental products, explosives, smoke bombs, fertilizers, wastewater treatment, energy storage materials, and solid rocket propellants.
- Metal, Paints, Paper, Fertilizer, food, Industrial
Sodium nitrate is the chemical compound with the formula NaNO. 3. . This alkali metal nitrate salt is also known as Chile saltpetre (large deposits of which were historically mined in Chile) to distinguish it from ordinary saltpetre, potassium nitrate. The mineral form is also known as nitratine, nitratite or soda ...
- CIF and FOB
- 10000 Per Day
- 3 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- 50 Kg and 25 Kg
- Africa, Middle East, South America, Australia, Asia
- All India
FF-101&102, Rangam Resicom, Nr. Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Town Hall, New Karelibaug Vadodara Gujarat India +918035063440