- 5.1 g/cm3[1 Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
- 1,974 Â°C
- Room Temperature
- 0.0004% (17.8Â°C)
- 1,974 Â°C
- 81.406 g/mol Grams (g)
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Industrial Grade
- Zinc ash is a raw material used for the preparation of micro nutrients for the soil. These are soil conditioners. ... There are other products called zinc dross, zinc skimmings, zinc top dross or zinc oxide. In the galvanizing industry, the term zinc ash prevails and is widely used.
- Metal, Fertilizer, Industrial
Zinc oxide is an inorganic compound with the formula ZnO. ZnO is a white powder that is insoluble in water, and it is widely used as an additive in numerous materials and products including rubbers, plastics, ceramics, glass, cement, lubricants, paints, ointments, adhesives, sealants, pigments, foods, batteries, ferrites, fire retardants, and first-aid tapes. Although it occurs naturally as the mineral zincite, most zinc oxide is produced synthetically.
ZnO is a wide-bandgap semiconductor of the II-VI semiconductor group. The native doping of the semiconductor due to oxygen vacancies or zinc interstitials is n-type. This semiconductor has several favorable properties, including good transparency, high electron mobility, wide bandgap, and strong room-temperature luminescence. Those properties are valuable in emerging applications for: transparent electrodes in liquid crystal displays, energy-saving or heat-protecting windows, and electronics as thin-film transistors and light-emitting diodes.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- Free samples are available
- 50 Kgs Bag & Jumbo Bags
- Africa, Middle East, Asia
- All India
FF-101&102, Rangam Resicom, Nr. Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Town Hall, New Karelibaug Vadodara Gujarat India +918035948588